Servers shall implement HTTP POST transfer of the Execute operation request, using XML to encode the parameters as specified below. POST encoding is suitable for complex Execute requests including those that require embedded complex values.
XML encoded Execute requests use the HTTP POST method with the body of the request (POST data) of type text/xml according to the Execute request XML schema.
- View schema documentation
- Download complete OGC schema package (note, WPS will require modification of an OWS Common file, as indicated in Annex B of the WPS specification).
- Request for Raw Data Output
- Request for Response Document with default format
- Request for Response Document with specified format
- Request including Embedded Complex Data (XML) Input
The response to an execute request is defined here.
For more information on structuring requests, please see the WPS Standard.